A simple solution to bridge the gap between the home you have and the home you want. Compass Bridge Loan Services provides access to competitive rates and dedicated support from industry-leading lenders, with the exclusive option to get up to six months of your bridge loan payments fronted when you sell your home with our team.
WHAT’S A BRIDGE LOAN
A bridge loan is a short-term loan that uses the equity from your current home to help you make an offer on a new one, without rushing to sell.
After months of research, Compass has selected lenders that are offering competitive rates and dedicated service for Compass clients. Already working with a lender you love? No problem. This unique solution lets you choose the provider that works best for you.
Bridge Loan Advance
Work with our team to sell your current home and get up to six months of your bridge loan payments and other associated costs fronted — an exclusive offering for Compass clients, regardless of the lender you use.*
HOW IT WORKS
1. Inquire directly with a bridge loan lender, such as Better.com or Freedom Mortgage, to see financing options and if you qualify.
2. Apply to get pre-approved for a bridge loan with the lender of your choice, while searching with our team for your next home.
3. If approved for a bridge loan, learn more about getting the first six months of your bridge loan payments fronted via the Bridge Loan Advance by Notable, an independent lender.
4. If needed, use your approved bridge loan to strengthen your bid on a new home.
5. If needed, use your approved bridge loan to strengthen your bid on a new home.
6. Move into your new home while our team works to sell your current home.
7. When your old home sells, simply use the proceeds to pay back the bridge loan and Bridge Loan Advance.